Saturday, January 11, 2014

people do crazy things... when they're in love

Today wasn't that bad of a day. It was long, but I had a couple of job interviews, went grocery shopping, and came home to cook a frozen pizza for dinner (and yes it was delicious). Eythan's in Idaho getting more surgery. So I watched Bones and contemplated cleaning the kitchen before he gets home tomorrow. But then everything was derailed because the bathroom flooded. That would happen when the man of the house is out of town, wouldn't it? 

It was probably the worst part of my whole life. Fine, it wasn't that bad, but that bathroom stole some awful hours that I will never get back. I seriously hope I killed all the germs, because it still freaks me out to step on the floor in there.

Now I'm watching Bones again, and eating apple slices and peanut butter, because now I am TOO TIRED to clean the kitchen. And I think it's really romantic that I cleaned that dang bathroom, because what I would really have liked to do is just move. 

-(I was identifying really hard tonight with Tom from Parks and Rec: 
"One time my refrigerator stopped working and I had no idea what to do. I just moved!")-

I feel that.

But here I am, because apparently I'm committed enough to spend my friday night disinfecting a bacteria-infested bathroom instead of hitting up the mall and burning this apartment complex to the ground so I could pretend this never happened. 

Ah, love. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment