Tuesday, January 7, 2014

the famous photo wall

Well. Maybe one day it'll be famous. The point is I finally figured out what to do with that blank cinder block wall in the living room. We (read: I) stuck up a bunch of photographs of all the good times. MOST everyone I love made it onto the wall, along with a couple of people I don't really like, some old friends and acquaintances, and several complete strangers. (And I'm only counting the pictures that came from my life, not Eythan's.)

Since you can't examine the wall yourself and see how many photos you're in, (unless you come over, ) here's a list of (mostly) everyone who's in one or more of my contributions to the wall. (some are from places like other people's weddings, and there are people I've never seen before or since, so they don't count, ok?) :

I'll even put it in alphabetical order (by first name) so you can see if you made it,
(and there are some people who really should have, but I didn't have hard copies of any photos, so I'm sorry.)






Abby Millard
Abby Grout
Adam Lang
Aimee Wright
Amanda Farris
Angelina Dew
Annie Horne
Alex (soon-to-be) Lamoreaux (Richardson)
Alex Worthen
Alexis Danielson (Bradshaw)
Amanda Peterson (Riggs)
Amber Jones (McKenzie)
Andrew Eaton
Annemarie Pugmire
Ashley Anderson
Ashten Burt
Aspen Yocom
Austin Peterson
Bailey Wagstaff
Becca Cho
Belle
Blair Belone
Braden Packard
Brandon Jolley
Brenden Harris
Brianne Kirby
Brittin Squires
Cameron Comer
Cassie Rasmussen
Chase Lindsey
Chris Hoffman
Chris Stallings
Christine Buehler
Coach Clark
Courtney Chapman (Petersen)
Dan from Imagine Dragons (just sayin)
Darin Stallings
Derek Rees
Devon McCaffree
Dezrea Gertsch (Kelley/Spencer)
Eloria Weekes (Brown)
Emily Rogers
Erik Christensen
Erin Christensen
Erin Cowley
Essen Skabelund
Esther Raty
Eythan Barney
Gabrielle Ames
Haley (soon-to-be) Shumway (Hunt)
Hanicka Harmon
Heather Glathar
Heather Granata
Isabelle Griswold (Aguilar)
Jaime Christensen
Jared Arnell
Jazzi Hill
Jeff Elison
Jenna Hoffman
Jenna Watson (Marsden)
Jesse Brenner
Jessi McKenzie
Jessica Jensen
Jessie Meyer (Carillo)
Jordan Bumgardner
Josh Sellers
Josh Watson
Julianne Fairbanks
Kanecia Gordon
Katelyn Lindstrom
Katie Webber
Kaylie Rush
Kim Bennett
Kira Day
Kirsten (soon-to-be) Morgan (Christensen)
Krystal Stevens
Kyle Baugh
Laken Jacobs (Lott)
Laura Jones (Potts)
Lauren Granata
Lauren Schow (Patterson)
Lexi Patterson
Lillie Hammock
Liz Poulsen
Lizzie Hegstrom
London Granata
Lyndsie Broadhead (Hansmann)
Madi Webber
Makayla Johnson
Mallory Romine
Mark Lierman
Mary Wilson
Megan Anderson (Farra)
Megan Livingston
Megan Ross
MerylAnne Dexter
Michelle Stallings
Mikaela Hamilton (Kauffman)
Mr. Andersen
Myka Watson
Mynette Stallings
Natalie Stallings
Nate Stebbing
Nate Morris
Nathan Egan
Nichole Berry
Parker Shumway
Rachel Stallings
Raphael Barney
Samantha Garza
Sami Romine
Sandra Shurtleff
Santa
Sara Corbett (Richardson)
Sarah Crandall
Sarah Hanson
Seulbee Lee
Sierra Klein (Wagstaff)
Shanna Becker
Skyler Colledge
Sophia Pugmire
Stacie Faulk
Stallings Family (all the aunts, uncles, cousins, g-parents)
Tanner Remsburg
Tara Facer
Taylor Savio
Todd Stallings
Travis Berry
Tyson Meyer
Whitley Glad (Gordon)
Will Corry
Vikki Downs
Virgithmar Molina
Zane Smith

Way random list, right? Some of those are my best friends, some I barely know. Obviously not nearly everyone on the list is going to see this, but it would be kind of cool if they found out their picture was on my wall. It's a little weird to think you could go to Girls' Camp with someone, or be on the same debate team, and five years later, your picture is up in their house.

I dunno. Just sometimes I sit on my couch and get distracted by the photo wall and I could just look at it forever.

And while I'm looking at those pictures that represent truly meaningful people and times from my life, I reflect on just how much sticky tack it took to make those dumb pictures stick to the wall.

1 comment: