Wednesday, December 18, 2013

ten things to know about me:

One. TRAILERS ARE THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE. I love them. Also movies. Also TV. Media in general. 

Two. When my visiting teachers get here I will undoubtedly apologize that the apartment is "such a mess" even though I've spent the last half hour picking it up. 

Three. I flip people off when I'm driving all the time. It's just how I deal. 

Four. I love makeup. I love nail polish. I'm obsessed. I can't walk by those aisles in the store without stopping for at least a second. They aren't a necessity but they sure are fun. It's like dress up and I get to play any time I want. 

Five. I'm not shy. I'm think I'm pretty confident! But I guess I must be deeply introverted, because sometimes I just can't make myself be social, even if I'd kind of like to. It's not even the quirkyadorable kind of socially awkward/anti-social, it's just embarrassing. 

Six. Possibly related to the above, I am a terrible friend. I love my best friends a million times over, but three are out on missions and I haven't written any of them once. (One has been gone for nine months.) So.... that's something that needs to be worked on if I want my best friends club to say intact. But just saying it's hard when you no longer live one bedroom away! 

Seven. I lied in number two when I said I'd been cleaning for a half hour. It actually took way longer than that because it was THAT messy. (Hey, we've been busy. And sick. Lay off.)

Eight. If I'm watching something alone and it gets too intense, I have to pause it until I can handle it. (Sometimes I just can't deal with the Walking Dead. Like right this very second OH MY GOSH CARL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.)
Nine. I'm really excited to be a teacher and everything (for real) but when my kids are grown up and I have time for me, I want to cut movie trailers. 

Ten. Cuddling is my favorite hobby of all time. OF ALL TIME. 

*bonus* Everyone probably already knows this but I had a major crush on Eythan in high school and he was my first kiss in a tree at seventeen. And now we're married. boo yah. (<<ps that is something I would never say in real life but it just felt right.) 

2 comments:

  1. First of all, 3 cheers for marrying high school crushes. And for spending too much time and money on make up. And for shoving stuff under the sofa before company comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I didn't even realize we both had married high school crushes. I'm glad I'm not alone in those other two

    ReplyDelete