Thursday, September 25, 2014

thoughts after year one


Stephanie & Eythan from A. Green Films on Vimeo.

this year flew by.
we decided this video was perfect because the day was chilly and damp but everything else was so warm and cozy and happy.
we laugh together. often.
i love everyone who was there last september twenty fifth and everyone who couldn't be, too.
the scene with eythan and shay, <3
the scene with jaime doing my hair, too.
and my sisters.
lillie should have been there.
tracie, your torso made it in!
i should have worn my veil for more of the pictures.
someday i should write about the whole day.
someday we should sent out the rest of the thank you cards.
oddly, thinking about my wedding makes me think about how grateful i am for every single person i know and love and often miss.
what a strange year. kind of chilly and sad outside, but warm and cozy and happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment